British Speedway Forum

workington ..

been t car boot this morning and bought a load of  books off a guy . nice chap. all speedway stuff . some good reads as i will soon find out when i get into them .  ...  .three old 1977 ish speedway stars and a more recent one  with the stoneymasterclasser in .  all in good condition  and looking forward t reading em .  . wot u doin ower crimbo ? 

roll on workington speedway in 2021 ?

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Not there. Just had an OP and not taking any chances.

I did ask how you where in the Newcastle forum a few weeks back and never got a reply as I had said I had not seen you posting for a while.Anyway Good Luck with your recovery and keep smiling.

• Thanks 1

Reading about new owners and supposedly exciting times for British Speedway going forward does nothing to lift the mood of Worky fans facing a long winter with nothing to look forward to next season.  Oh for someone with the wherewithal to bring it back. Sure the great custodian that was Ian Thomas will be looking sadly down. Now then where did I put those anti-depressants.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, the outsider said:

Workington man apparently he can solve Brexit ? But can''t bring Speedway back to town ?come on Comets if you can solve Brexit you can get Speedway back in Worky no bloody problem !

i dont think thats got anything to do with Brexit .