British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2020

Looks like a solid start to team building for the Tigers & i hope they have a successful season, I'm no Nicki Pedersen fan but I might actually visit Monmore for the first time since Peter Karlsson's farewell meeting when he is in town, gotta love a Pantomime Bad Guy.  Don't think Nicki will have any problems maintaining his 8.61 average in this league.  I don't think he'll prove to very exciting to watch however, he'll be miles in front of most riders by the first turn and quicker than them as well.

2 hours ago, Col said:

They'll both be on the averages attained at Wolves & Poole from last year - 

Howarth 5.72
Grajczonek 7.29

Which leaves the Tigers with 20.88 for 4 riders.

Don't short change yourself, Kyle gets a 2.5% allowance does he not? That means you have 21.02 for the remaining 4 riders.

1 hour ago, clambo71 said:

No . To fence a rider in my book means turning right  to put said rider into the fence.

So, if we're being pedantic, Rider A doesn't turn left upon entry to bend 3 and T-Bones Rider B. Rider B then hurtles into the fence. Rider A didn't turn right, just simply didn't turn at all. By your directions Rider A didn't fence Rider B.

I think we know what fencing a rider means. We've all seen it done, sometimes more skillfully than at other times. But the end result is the same... "you ain't coming by and if you don't shut off, you'll end up in a big heap in the fence"