British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2020

16 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Why because somehow you were in the know and rather than let the club announce what they’ve described as their biggest ever signing, you thought it was a good idea to share the news before they had - smug something for sure!

congrats to sheffield on the signing of Nicki, look forward to seeing you in the top flight next year

The fact that someone else (maybe even 2?) had posted his name about a week before suggests this person wasn't very in the know at all. Sad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And.................

Shame that the Poole fans wont get to see him for the entertainment value

Got to have a pokesomerwhere dont you. Proves what you are. A bloody troll.

1 hour ago, Col said:

I think a fair few GP riders would take issue with that.  Have you ever seen Janoswki, Zagar, Woffinden or Hancock ride as "ruthlessly".

Zagar yes. He is brainless.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Got to have a pokesomerwhere dont you. Proves what you are. A bloody troll.

Ah bless

All those seasons you mocking me for Ipswich being lower league.................and telling me how awful we would be last season

So nice to give it back................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You lucky sods Sheffield fans!!!

Nicki rode for Eastbourne some years back and I have to say he is one of the most exciting riders to wear the blue and yellow! I would love to see him back at Arlington and I may well take in a Sheffield fixture or two just to see him ride in the UK

Wow!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Who backs Nicki up is the question. Club favourite Josh Grajczonek? Brady Kurtz? or Jack Holder?

In truth that is a secondary issue at this time. Time will tell, but plaudits to Sheffield for the signing of the close season so far!

• Like 1

So Nicki's last average was 8.61 in 2011. I wonder what new BSPA Vice-Chair Mr Bates will be able to get it reduced to?

Its a good signing for the Tigers - if Nicki is really up for it - but how many people on the bsf have openly criticised promoters for squandering TV money on rider contracts rather than investing it in the longer term future of the sport?!