British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2021

47 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I don't follow your logic, given this was our first meeting without restrictions was going to be our biggest turnout hence pay day of the season. And in our quest for play offs why give up a guaranteed 3 points and risk the Glasgow weather into autumn? We've had one dry day in about last 10 up here, it's no surprise given rained all day do far as well meetings off

There is no logic, just fishing for an argument.... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, The Dog said:

There is no logic, just fishing for an argument.... 

No argument here... just opinion.

In fact just coming on here and saying "fishing for an argument" is fishing for an argument... it's a discussion forum, a member leaves a comment and then another member, if they wish, will come back and say that they agree or disagree and will then go on to comment on why they disagree.

Just coming on here and making comments like that is illogical.

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

I think most of your post lean towards argumentative.

Only if you don't agree with them and don't want to enter into discussion/debate and just start name calling

2 hours ago, iainb said:

No argument here... just opinion.

In fact just coming on here and saying "fishing for an argument" is fishing for an argument... it's a discussion forum, a member leaves a comment and then another member, if they wish, will come back and say that they agree or disagree and will then go on to comment on why they disagree.

Just coming on here and making comments like that is illogical.

Welcome to 2021... :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prentice1874 said:

Question for all Glasgow fans. When Richie Worrall rode with Glasgow what were his faults? He took some stick at the 4's at Redcar, amongst other meetings, but I didn't watch him consistently enough to understand. Was it simply underperforming? 

His home form in season he was dropped was abysmal after the track alterations. Up to then he'd done a decent job

1 minute ago, Prentice1874 said:

Question for all Glasgow fans. When Richie Worrall rode with Glasgow what were his faults? He took some stick at the 4's at Redcar, amongst other meetings, but I didn't watch him consistently enough to understand. Was it simply underperforming? 

He was possibly getting stick off the Redcar fans at the 4's after a meeting between Redcar and Newcastle (Richie riding for the Diamonds at the time) a year or two before(?).

2 minutes ago, Prentice1874 said:

Did he ever look like he wasn't trying?

If he didn't gate it didn't look like he could pass me at times. Seem to remember saying when signed for Edinburgh just didn't like that track changes. He was brought in as 3rd heat leader so wasn't so much expectations than when was riding at 5 possibly

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

If he didn't gate it didn't look like he could pass me at times. Seem to remember saying when signed for Edinburgh just didn't like that track changes. He was brought in as 3rd heat leader so wasn't so much expectations than when was riding at 5 possibly

Thanks Jaizer, appreciate the feedback. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jaizer said:

I don't follow your logic, given this was our first meeting without restrictions was going to be our biggest turnout hence pay day of the season. And in our quest for play offs why give up a guaranteed 3 points and risk the Glasgow weather into autumn? We've had one dry day in about last 10 up here, it's no surprise given rained all day do far as well meetings off

Glasgow are in a league of their own currently. But bar away at Leicester us Brummies haven’t been too bad on our travels. I was looking forward to the stream whatever the outcome.

On 8/14/2021 at 9:03 AM, Deano said:

Glasgow are in a league of their own currently. But bar away at Leicester us Brummies haven’t been too bad on our travels. I was looking forward to the stream whatever the outcome.

That’s their best chance of winning.:D:P

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Really can’t believe how bad Sedgmen has  been at reserve,surely on a  shoogly peg if Tigers are wanting win anything.

Think he was being given a chance to regain his confidence at reserve but its made no difference . If anything he's gotten worse not helped by losing his place at Sheffield. We may be better to field a young overseas rider with a view to next year if available on 5 points.

19 minutes ago, MD said:

Think he was being given a chance to regain his confidence at reserve but its made no difference . If anything he's gotten worse not helped by losing his place at Sheffield. We may be better to field a young overseas rider with a view to next year if available on 5 points.

Lasse Fredriksen look decent  prospect in the GP qualifier.