British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2021

18 hours ago, Cj69 said:

Shame to see him go he's a steal on that average and he would have always been on my team sheet if the money wasn't flashed thru West :t:

Lol, I assume then that Messrs Masters, Pickering and Worrall are riding for peanuts! That said perhaps it's all been funded in gift vouchers? :party:

1 hour ago, GlasVegas said:

Lol, I assume then that Messrs Masters, Pickering and Worrall are riding for peanuts! That said perhaps it's all been funded in gift vouchers? :party:

The assumption that we flash the cash always rears it's head , this even when they really haven't a clue what the deal is.

I would hazard a guess that paying when they are supposed to be paid is more accurate.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Gazc said:

The assumption that we flash the cash always rears it's head , this even when they really haven't a clue what the deal is.

I would hazard a guess that paying when they are supposed to be paid is more accurate.

I mean you had a 2 point reserve guesting at just over £100 a point one meeting last season. Cause he originally didn’t want to do it. Even then he was on £55 a point. Can only imagine what the rest are on. 

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, MD said:

Perhaps Ricky was aggrieved by something during last season and decided it best to move on. New team, new start can work wonders for a rider. Hopefully he exorcises the season of Wolbert, the pay back is long overdue.

To be fair , I think Cookie has exorcised that situation and I think Ricky will excel at Glasgow in 2020

Edited by dorothy58

19 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

I mean you had a 2 point reserve guesting at just over £100 a point one meeting last season. Cause he originally didn’t want to do it. Even then he was on £55 a point. Can only imagine what the rest are on. 

Must all be on mega points money as I've heard Glasgow's loss for last year is another 100k plus !!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Who told you that Blobby be interesting to know.

But imagine away everyone else does.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1