British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2021

14 hours ago, yoda said:

its not for me to say. ;)

No you're just another in a long line of " I know something you dont know " posters who come out to play on here every winter . Most of us are quite content for clubs to have their little secret sam games and wait for them choosing to tell us 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Paulco said:

No you're just another in a long line of " I know something you dont know " posters who come out to play on here every winter . Most of us are quite content for clubs to have their little secret sam games and wait for them choosing to tell us 

To be fair very few pay any attention to these i know something you don't posters.

The club will let us know when ready and we can speculate .

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Blobby said:

Was a done deal before the season finished so yes.

He is on a nice attractive average which is nice, strange that it dropped so much , he must have been topping his earnings up in other way's. :D

Agent Wells away on his mission :P

Shame to see him go he's a steal on that average and he would have always been on my team sheet if the money wasn't flashed thru West :t:

Expect to see him guest against us a few time during the season.  

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

Probably, anyway is what it is. Quite happy with our top 3.

Your learning I remember the day I would have got one almighty bite from that back in the day.

Yep your top 3 is looking good, really like Pickering he is going to be very good that boy. 

25 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

I guess Ricky's average decrease is symbolic of when a rider: just can't find the elusive set up in the modern day. No doubt he will be on a fair wedge, more fool his future employers.

Win,win for Ricky no doubt on a fair wedge from his previous employers when trying to find that elusive set-up;)

Edited by Fromafar

10 hours ago, Gazc said:

Surely you can't be insinuating he done a Wolbert.

10 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Was a done deal before the season finished so yes.

Don't disagree worth you but why did Edinburgh let Wells continue in the team and let his average slide. 

35 minutes ago, screm said:

Don't disagree worth you but why did Edinburgh let Wells continue in the team and let his average slide. 

Because in reality nothing was at stake. It’s disappointing that the sport is set up in such a way that having a poor season likely gets you a good move the following year. And no, I don’t have a better solution.