British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2021

1 hour ago, scampispeedway said:

I don't know why Nicki should ask about the Edinburgh Track as he rode for Newcastle in 1998 and one track he visited throughout the season

was the one at Armadale.

That will be a whoosh then :rofl:

6 hours ago, Gazc said:

He was all for it and then heard Edinburgh were in the same league.

He then started hyperventilating at the thought of riding Armadale.

He then phoned Leon Madsen to ask if it was true that it was a trick track , Leon confirmed it was and this is why he was horrified at the thought.

He then saw the picture in a Monarchs scarf and poor Nicki hasn't been seen since.

Just been round our house talking about joining the Diamonds next year. Got a spare room so that's a given now. :o

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Brand new to this forum. Have viewed with interest some of the postings over the years, so thought it was time that I added my ‘tuppence worth’ as they say. Over 50 years, on and off, following the Tigers so hopefully I will have something worthwhile to add.

First comment is with regards to the dropping of young Kyle. For years I have banged on about having strength at reserve, all to no avail. Now perhaps the penny has dropped. We cannot afford to run with both Kyle and Connor in those positions...it hasn’t worked and it won’t work. I fully agree with Connor being retained, a young man with good potential and a club asset. Now we need a strong reserve to join him and in my view Sam Jensen fits the bill. Build the team from the bottom up not from the top down, and who knows we might just make it to the top next year.

21 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

i think it will be 

Cook

Nicol

Wells

Bailey

Sam Jenson

Sedgeman

Ostergaard

Not really to my liking but a solid outfit nonetheless .......with 3 riders on the way up and 3 on the way down.......a wee bit unpredictable but could surprise a few.  

Edited by ragdoll64

16 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

i think it will be 

Cook

Nicol

Wells

Bailey

Sam Jenson

Sedgeman

Ostergaard

Is this based on insider knowledge being a Peterborough fan, or your unbelievable abilities with a calculator - has the points limit been agreed and approved yet. or are you copying the Phil the Ace post from page 9. have to say the boy Nicol is going to be busy riding for at least half of the teams in CL :rofl:

• Haha 1