British Speedway Forum

Redcar 2020

9 minutes ago, leander said:

Anybody else having trouble booking tickets on line for the U21's.?

Every time I try it just times out at the 1st payment page. :cry:

There is a separate thread for the meeting.Have  a look at speedway testimonial and  individual and shared events page.

Edited by soupy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Hope he gets his health and his confidence back. Best decision for him if he’s not going to be fully fit.

Not many riders available - Ty Proctor?

Him or josh bates fit under with what we have available but does ty want to come back and how fit is bates 

• 2 weeks later...

From Barry Bishop of the Wightlink Warriors:

Message to all the Redcar Bears Speedway Fans on the Southern tour, who have extended it to visit the Isle of Wight. 

We are all very sorry to hear of the meeting cancellation at Poole, so we wanted to do a small surprise to cheer you all up while you are at Smallbrook Stadium with us. We will organise a centre green visit at least during your visit and if we can extend it to other treats we will. 
Send me a DM or email speedwayontheisland@yahoo.co.uk and we can go from there.

2 minutes ago, Rob Dyer said:

From Barry Bishop of the Wightlink Warriors:

Message to all the Redcar Bears Speedway Fans on the Southern tour, who have extended it to visit the Isle of Wight. 

We are all very sorry to hear of the meeting cancellation at Poole, so we wanted to do a small surprise to cheer you all up while you are at Smallbrook Stadium with us. We will organise a centre green visit at least during your visit and if we can extend it to other treats we will. 
Send me a DM or email speedwayontheisland@yahoo.co.uk and we can go from there.

I visited Isle of Wight 3 seasons ago - Barry Bishop does his utmost to make you feel welcome, so I would recommend any Bears fans to make the trip over  and enjoy his hospitality 

Send me a DM or email speedwayontheisland@yahoo.co.uk and we can go from there .

All the best from us all and we look forward to welcome you

If you are coming there will be

Gates open 5.15pm

Pits open 5.45 - 6.15pm

Youth demos from 6.15pm

Lady races - 3 races featuring 4 female riders.

6.45 Parade

Upright challenge 6 races of Team MPS Body and Paint Jawa V Metro Timber Weslakes.

15 races of 3TT Warriors V Oxford V Heathens. 15 races including Handicap races, and nominated races.

BRUCE CRIBB rides an ice bike and if there is time we will have a few japs out and about at meeting close