British Speedway Forum

Redcar 2020

On 12/15/2019 at 5:20 PM, pienpeesman said:

Lol I was waiting for your response mind .. but I bet you any money if your a betting man/ woman that you'll have been bricking it when we pulled it right back in the cup final until Stewart won ht 14 & the damage was done in bt 13 tho with Riss & charlie clearly the better heatleaders

nope not in any way shape or form bricking it was always in hand porkpieman

Edited by homer

9 hours ago, homer said:

nope not in any way shape or form bricking it was always in hand porkpieman

So it was not you that left your dirty cream crackers in the gents after heat 12 lol

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2019 at 5:20 PM, pienpeesman said:

Lol I was waiting for your response mind .. but I bet you any money if your a betting man/ woman that you'll have been bricking it when we pulled it right back in the cup final until Stewart won ht 14 & the damage was done in bt 13 tho with Riss & charlie clearly the better heatleaders

Homer may not have been "bricking it", but I bloody was. Until Stewart, produced that ride in ht14. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cheekycobra said:

Just out of interest, is there a reason to your name or have you made a spelling mistake. There's a bit of difference between pee and pea. Just curious

Let you work that 1 out for yaselllllllll... Might have something to do with alcohol intake or maybe never had me reADinG spEcs on ... When setting tHe AcCoUnT up... 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 9:57 AM, Ringitsneck said:

So you think a 15 year old in his first season in racing who scores double figures in his last meeting , won races at most tracks he visited for the first time and averaged nearly five this year will not get a team place in the NL next season?

why is that then?

Whilst I will probably be wrong in assuming he may be considered for a Bears spot I will put my season ticket money on Kelly being in the NL next season and having a choice of clubs to pick from.

Hands up i got that wrong although i still feel Elliot benefited from the return to the 3.00 base average. In his last meeting he spent his time being swapped out for Butcher while struggling at Plymouth, his last home fixture he got double figures but against a very sub par visiting side. His home average is decent and i can see why Mildenhall have picked him up but his away record was poor and needs to be vastly better before achieving NL heat leader status and is definitely a few years off Champs level.  

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Hands up i got that wrong although i still feel Elliot benefited from the return to the 3.00 base average. In his last meeting he spent his time being swapped out for Butcher while struggling at Plymouth, his last home fixture he got double figures but against a very sub par visiting side. His home average is decent and i can see why Mildenhall have picked him up but his away record was poor and needs to be vastly better before achieving NL heat leader status and is definitely a few years off Champs level.  

He still done a good solid job in his 1st season in the National league and would've learned so much in readiness for next season ( lucky lad is soaking up the sun now on his jollys in Tenerife ) 

Edited by pienpeesman
Error
  • Like 1