British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates 2021

The interview suggested he might give the UK a total miss in 2020 because he was absolutely knackered riding for 2 teams and doing all his own spannering! He wanted to go home and spend quality time with his family in Italy and he would need help with a mechanic to even consider one uk league!!

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I asked Skidder if he was sure as the previous signing was a day late but he assured me the announcement was accurate!

I'm sure it'll coincide with the Echo's press deadline for Thursday's editions ie sometime today before about 10pm!! 

MF tries to avoid any major AFCB news coverage in the Echo or on local radio.

The previous notification was down to me. The club said at the time that the next announcement (Neilsen) 'would be in 4-5 days time'!  I went for 4 days ie Tuesday but clearly miscounted and it was Wednesday.

As explained earlier to L-C, today Wednesday 4th was mentioned by Matt as the next rider announcement in an email to all sponsors who he is meeting with this week on a flying visit from France.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I'm sure it'll coincide with the Echo's press deadline for Thursday's editions ie sometime today before about 10pm!! 

MF tries to avoid any major AFCB news coverage in the Echo or on local radio.

The previous notification was down to me. The club said at the time that the next announcement (Neilsen) 'would be in 4-5 days time'!  I went for 4 days ie Tuesday but clearly miscounted and it was Wednesday.

As explained earlier to L-C, today Wednesday 4th was mentioned by Matt as the next rider announcement in an email to all sponsors who he is meeting with this week on a flying visit from France.

AFCB played last night, so any positive announcement today would be welcome by the local paper as Bournemouth lost. You explained it all before so no worries just having a bit of fun.