British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates 2021

22 hours ago, poolebolton said:

I think only covatti and maybe Worrall have a chance of coming back. (I think riders might be giving the Lions a thanks but no thanks after not being paid). 

Wonder if Perks would be interested is our asset after all. Could see Starke being pulled into the fold. THJ would be an intriguing one if he rode like he did against the witches could be a big time scorer but a bit of a risk. Would want to see him have some good equipment. 

I wonder if a 4 point rider from abroad could be brought in. 

Perks is still improving , he needs to ride the standard week in week out, Chasing better riders will improve him further.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:47 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

I still support the town and get along a few times during the season. Went to see them against Newport. What a load of crap that was. Town really gone down the pan in recent seasons.

Must admit Swindons been going down hill for years now.. Nothing but brick walls. :D

12 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

You’d think maybe Josh Grajczonek would be a good fit for them at Championship level?

Can’t ride championship on a polish license. Even if he could I think with the conversion rate as it is he would be on a near 12 point average.

11 minutes ago, jenga said:

not due for another 8 months . maybe you should wake up and smell the coffee ,     Matt has !

No, Matt Ford just can’t afford PL speedway with the big boys any more so he’s dropping down into the second division for speedway on the cheap.