British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates 2021

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm betting tonight's announcement isn't anyone on Gavan's list! :D

Nope its common knowledge that King and Steve Worrall are Poole bound...........though it is rumoured that Starke is also Poole bound.........one on the list lol

6 hours ago, Gavan said:

This is a list of riders in the lower league last season who have ridden for Poole or are an asset

NBJ

Ellis

Shanes

Newman

Kennett

Wells

Starke

Nicholls

R. Worrall

THJ

Wright (asset)

Nielsen

Howarth

Harris

Covatti

I may have missed some so apologies

11 Brits there that have at one time been pushed aside

Poole should be able to entice some of those named riders above if they had been treated properly

And out of that list the only 2 i could see signing for Poole are Nielsen and Covatti

Could we have the stats for these riders please 

53 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Why?

Just pointing out that Poole have used many riders from the lower tier.......shouldnt have an issue building a team

You normally come up with the who scored what were, i trust dropping down with us you will continue to keep us up to date 

Edited by Arthur54

Just now, Phil The Ace said:

3 more English riders to be announced yet. 

Adam ellis

Danny king

Stefan nielsen 

If youre right which i assume you are,thats some heatleader trio would be happy with that at this level. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

If youre right which i assume you are,thats some heatleader trio would be happy with that at this level. 

Struggling to understand Ellis though because he has Danish commitments on a wednesday. So not to sure that is the right info really. 

But he lives local doesnt he?????? So ya never know........

7 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Struggling to understand Ellis though because he has Danish commitments on a wednesday. So not to sure that is the right info really. 

But he lives local doesnt he?????? So ya never know........

It's not unfeasible considering the amount of Danes that have represented Poole over the year's. Would be great to have him back if this is true. As far as I am aware he is still local so would be a good link up between Poole & Swindon if returns there also. 

19 minutes ago, Jason.C said:

It's not unfeasible considering the amount of Danes that have represented Poole over the year's. Would be great to have him back if this is true. As far as I am aware he is still local so would be a good link up between Poole & Swindon if returns there also. 

Oi, don’t be scrounging from The Champions. :)