British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates 2021

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Every cloud has a silver lining.

We are not all bad on here with the exception of Jenga , one for the watching :D

And THJ who seems to get confused and sad an awful lot.

THJ, sad and confused . you are the master at that along with the triplets .  i dont think you have a kind word for anyone .LOL . 

maybe you should let people make their own minds up about me  instead of spreading the Glasgow cult bill shot around on here .

anyhow , come 2020 . you will be supporting a nat league side cos the owners have lost even more money in 2019 !  LOL. 

BUT GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAY OFF FINAL /////

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Anything north of Swindon and I get nose bleed.

You're going to love the championship then lol , better pack plenty of tissues cause Swindon is south of the equator to us . 

If it's any consolation , with yourselves , Eastbourne , Plymouth , Brum , the cider drinkers and Leicester in the Championship . If Buster's Bundesliga survives and we dont have one big league , it's not outwith the realms of possibility that we might have a north/south split in the Championship . 

I wondered why they were in our section when I first saw the topic.

18 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

HUGE  egos incoming to the championship section . I would imagine you guys are happy a whole new league fans to upset .

A few more to put on ignore, then. ;)

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I’m not posting down here. They’re not worthy!

You will just have to go back to supporting Swindon Robins and Swindon Town.

18 hours ago, Paulco said:

And Plymouth reportedly joining us again too , plenty of south coast derbies for the Pirates too . While I'm not entirely convinced this will actually happen , the more teams in our league , the better . But where does this leave the Buster Bundisliga ? 

It leaves Swindon as Bayern Munchen!

39 minutes ago, ASpeedwayfan said:

Not that I want to think about our team too much would Klindt somehow be able to keep his previous championship average, as it was only last season?  

No reason why not on current rules = 6.94.:party:  Except that his Danish commitments might interfere?!

Edited by Skidder1

3 hours ago, auntie doris said:

You will just have to go back to supporting Swindon Robins and Swindon Town.

I still support the town and get along a few times during the season. Went to see them against Newport. What a load of crap that was. Town really gone down the pan in recent seasons.

• Like 1