British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2020

Apologies, it was not my intention to mis-quote you, in fact it wasn't my intention to quote you at all (I think I know where I went wrong). What I was trying to do was respond to your post and highlight the difference between the average that you have for Ben Barker (7.06) and the average shown in the posts for the 2020 confirmed signings (7.05). I'm not saying your average is wrong. One thing that I don't understand is why there isn't a published list of all eligible riders with their respective averages for 2020.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Harris (Rebels rider of the year) was nicked by Birmingham BEFORE the 2019 season had finished, not good edicate by the Brummies! 

I'm guessing 'edicate' is a south west saying for 'etiquette' ?:D

If Brummies did link Harris before the 2019 season ended, then I'd like to commend our promotion for some excellent 2020 planning in advance! :t:

3 hours ago, Col said:

*assuming my spreadsheet is correct* Schlien (8.69), Barker (7.06), Bates (6.49) & Rowe (4.27) leave 14.49.  Add Vissing (8.43) & Nielsen (4.40) to that and there is only 1.66 so think again. Nielsen & Stoneman (2.00) leave 8.09.

Vissing no thanks after his last stint as a Rebel he was awful. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Good luck with Barker make sure you watch your wallets when he is around . My Advice is make sure you have zip pockets when you watch your speedway in 2020.

A bit of a slanderous comment. Care to enlighten us all? :nono:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

I wouldn't take any notice of what he posts he talked a load of bull. 

Do i ? why is that then then ? Has said rider took a money off me and give me nothing in return ? has he done the same with many others ? has he done the same he mechanics ? has he done the same to engine tuners ?  Talk bull do i ? you have not got a clue about anything .