British Speedway Forum

Championship Grand Final 2019

Could be Jake Allen for both legs. Or maybe Allen at Glasgow & Richard Lawson for the home leg. Or Josh Pickering again like the Eastbourne meetings? Sure there are others I’ve forgotten, we’ve had a few

Leicester away was the meeting we managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory . Both league matches were close affairs , here's hoping the weather plays ball and doesn't spoil things 

Edited by Paulco
Ridiculous censorship

9 hours ago, Paulco said:

Is S.N.A.T.C.H an iffy word on here ? Wont let me post the word . I know what it is another name for , but its proper meaning is in the dictionary lol

Yes it is: American slang but I won't say what for! :wub::nono:

1 hour ago, *JJ said:

Yes it is: American slang but I won't say what for! :wub::nono:

It's also an English word for grab . Very strange that it cant be used properly in a sentence on here

7 hours ago, Paulco said:

It's also an English word for grab . Very strange that it cant be used properly in a sentence on here

could be something to do with the American side of the computer . windows etc . they have a different way with words . its a bit strange that us brits can put the words speedway and entertainment in the same sentence .!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Paulco said:

The operating system in the computer, including spellcheckers and rude word removers, are American. Therefore, it removes words which are offensive to Yanks, but purely British bad language can slip through!