British Speedway Forum

Newcastle v Redcar Sunday 13th October@ Stade De Brough 6-30pm

11 hours ago, ch958 said:

how about being proactive and changing to what looks like a dry Monday now rather than later

Yes. Plenty of time for weather forecast changes. Given my past position, I still look at 4 weather sites from Wednesday onwards for each meeting. 

3 hours ago, ch958 said:

well what is there alternative night? Mondays!! its not short notice its 5 days away. You keep up, patronising get, I'm just trying to be realistic - Sunday looks crap

Charming but then you always have been .

If I went into work and said I want a day off with less than five days notice I suspect the answer would be no as not enough notice.

and your not being realistic. Redcar would not call a meeting off this far in advance and neither will Newcastle. I have no doubt that alternatives are being looked at but let's leave it to the clubs to sort out shall we.

15 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Charming but then you always have been .

If I went into work and said I want a day off with less than five days notice I suspect the answer would be no as not enough notice.

and your not being realistic. Redcar would not call a meeting off this far in advance and neither will Newcastle. I have no doubt that alternatives are being looked at but let's leave it to the clubs to sort out shall we.

yes  - i would be charming if you showed some respect. I'm happy to hear other opinions but not to be patronised. I think you'll find i usually. treat others with respect on here

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Do you still check the barometer Dave? ;)

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Nah, it got knacked. Settle for Apps, more accurate.

Honestly

He says owt... Apps... ask their lass he's got a string of seaweed hanging at the back door.... there all the same that Whitley Bay lot.... bladder wort.... the seaside's bubble wrap that doubles up as a weather predictor...

And Apps!!! Apps... lol... ave seen his phone... it's like a council clemmy with buttons...

Tres 21st century there like Dave... Apps... PMSL...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Coraldon said:

To bring this topic back on track, I can only speculate that the Bears are waiting on the Premiership final tonight, to make sure Adam Ellis is fit to ride for us on Sunday??????:cheers:..

Nope.

Lewi Kerr guests

6 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

That is an inspired guest... Lewi is flying and certainly knows his way around Brough...

Definite improvement on Adam Ellis... makes them even stronger...

Redcar really going for this...

Regards

THJ

I'd say Adam was just as strong based on his unbeaten performance for Birmingham at Newcastle and is bang on form