British Speedway Forum

Newcastle v Redcar Sunday 13th October@ Stade De Brough 6-30pm

29 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Let's hope the speedway is better than the toon game today 

i trust the meeting was advertised in the programme and fans informed over the pa - that would have been good. A quid or two off with production of the programme maybe bring a few in

Edited by ch958

37 minutes ago, erimus11 said:

Well, a draw in tonight's meeting will suit me fine!

As long as it's a good meeting with both teams giving it a go as I think the points we have to pull back is just a tad bit much but you never know.. but it's going to be bitter cold tho so a hope the meeting runs nice & smooth 

• Like 1

Looks like we have new owners next year, and George hoping he's still involved. :o

I wonder who that is   ?

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ch958 said:

did our best to chuck that away - thanks Ben Barker - we'd have been better with Sargeant!

Unfair. Barker rode really hard. Was harshly excluded (Phillips admitted he locked up) and fell giving it maximum effort.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Shearer09 said:

Well done Newcastle on the night I thought we would have got battered and a special mention for James Sargeant who I give stick to in an earlier post! It’s wasn’t to be but what an effort over two legs. What’s this about a new owner? 

Must be Dishington, he's already working for the team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well done Bears, coming home with the silverware. A fully deserved reward for the best season for years. 

A close run thing in the end, credit to the Diamonds, but, oh, that referee.

Quite simply the most abject excuse for an official I, and, I suspect many others, saw tonight. Absolutely awful decision making, which even the Diamonds fans were questioning. Willie, find another job...that doesn't involve any thinking.

• Like 1