British Speedway Forum

Premiership Playoff Final 1st Leg - Ipswich v Swindon - 15/10

Just now, Grachan said:

Can someone explain why the commentators seem much more excited when Ipswich get a 5-1 than when Swindon get one?

Probably because, like the rest of us, they know an Ipswich lead is imperative in terms of ensuring something to ride for on Thursday, no?

Cannot see this being the witches year. Unlike Swindon who see up for it Ipswich by comparison are along for the ride but that is it. No fire in their belly and sadly the underdogs tag is spot on. If they get a home win they will at least save some face but without a good kick up the backside this team will let the town and County down. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chun said:

Is Ellis jumping the starts

He passed Jake Allen, so Allen must have jumped it too.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Yep

Twice now not pulled back. 

Just now, TheReturn said:

Could be worse... could be at Poole.

No it would have been far better for all viewers. Poole would have put up a better fight than dull and flat Ipswich and also there would be no neutrals watching!

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I know it has rained for three days and could have affected the track, but as finals go, this is pretty diabolical. Just completely predictable.

If i start watching something and its diabolical i switch over . especially if i know what is going to happen . 

• Like 1