British Speedway Forum

Premiership Playoff Final 1st Leg - Ipswich v Swindon - 15/10

46 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Be near double that I reckon

Really?  That would be very impressive, I hope it is a big crowd, although it's not the best venue to showcase a decent crowd on tv, bit too open.  

Anyway, here's hoping for a good meeting and a decent, defendable lead for Ipswich, then Thursday will not be a dead rubber as a few have predicted.

24 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Admire anyone that travels on coach to meetings that may or may not be on. Lee has done a fantastic job and crowds have increased at The Arena this year. The sport needs more Kilbys, Bishops...

Great post and Lee has done a great job and so has Mr Bishop at the Isle of Wight who is a real hands on guy.

29 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Great post and Lee has done a great job and so has Mr Bishop at the Isle of Wight who is a real hands on guy.

Er indoors was chatting to him earlier was on the London to Swindon coach. Busy guy. 

Heres hoping we can keep this tie open

Swindon are favourites and rightly so but we were huge underdogs against Poole and won so we can hope

Id like us to win by 10 but i can see Swindon winning this tonight

Win or lose its been a great season and hope all riders stay safe

Just now, Gavan said:

Swindon are favourites and rightly so but we were huge underdogs against Poole and won so we can hope

Just got a feeling you lot might get 8-10 on us Gav. I'm a natural pessimist rather than a Shovlar type trying to say we are under dogs all the time so I'm not on the wind up!

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Bet 365 seem fairly sure Ippo will win tonight. Ippo 1.50 or 1/2 ….  Robins 2.70 or 17/10.  We shall see soon enough :t: