British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2020

R87

Over exaggerated cough that No.10 is prepared to ruin businesses over.

UK Cases - 4.57 Million

UK Deaths - 128,000

As I said earlier far far far more likely to recover than die from yet people are prepared to support businesses going under for this rubbish. 

Country needs to grow a set and go back to normal again rather than running scared of the sniffles.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Moranboys said:

I work for the NHS.let me tell you that this is not pathetic.it is done justifiably for a reason.try saying that this is pathetic to the families of thousands who have lost loved ones.

What on earth are you on about? Have you actually read what I said? My point was nothing at all to do with the NHS other than quoting facts about current hospital admissions.

There is absolutely no ‘justice’ to the current extension of the lockdown. None whatsoever. If you work for the NHS you will know where to find the stats on admissions. Less than half a person is currently in hospitals with Covid. Hardly anyone is dying from the virus anymore, deaths remain in single figures daily.  Those stats alone do not justify an extension of this ridiculous lockdown rules.

Boris himself even said we need to learn to live with the virus, that time is now - backed by data.

The NHS is not under pressure from Covid at all right now.

8 hours ago, Moranboys said:

Yes I do actually work for them,do you?

Have worked for the NHS for many years, what’s your point? The data is available for all to see. The NHS isn’t under pressure from covid right now. 

• Like 7

If the rising star scheme is to be anything like the principle of what it is meant to be then this is who it's for - Leon and the like

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 9:23 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Surprised that Flint dropped the NL but i admire his ambition. In hindsight i guess the double headers were probably very draining every week and he has a more focussed aproach this year that is bringing results to go along with his natural talent.

Berwick Bullets only have 6 NL matches left, so Leon will get a lot more races for Wolves, even if only riding 3 times a match!

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Berwick Bullets only have 6 NL matches left, so Leon will get a lot more races for Wolves, even if only riding 3 times a match!

Quick count shows 10 Wolves matches left plus play offs.  I can't fault his ambition and its a wise move when his form is currently on the crest of a wave and long may it continue. Getting a chance in a winning team isn't something that comes around all that often (nobody say once a season!)

4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Quick count shows 10 Wolves matches left plus play offs.  I can't fault his ambition and its a wise move when his form is currently on the crest of a wave and long may it continue. Getting a chance in a winning team isn't something that comes around all that often (nobody say once a season!)

More  like 15 meetings left.