British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2020

R87

We can debate the rights/wrongs until the cows come home but when was the last time any top league team built to 2 points under the limit? 

Whether there's any rider that would take up those 2 points and wants to do the UK is in serious doubt.

At least not on the money Wolves are offering.

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

We already know it's not Freddie, it will be Sam. Welcome back Luke

Interesting interview with Sam in the speedway star a few weeks ago saying he was hoping to have a PL club as he is giving up on Sweden.

Seems like Sam was always the back up if we couldn’t tempt a number one. I’m assuming he will be the final announcement, unless of course the management have been bluffing all along. Time will tell I guess. ;)

• Like 1

Freddie said himself he's not interested in Britain or Sweden for 2020. 

It's on a Polish website that he wants to focus on the GP's and Poland in 2020.

Greg Hancock said he cant commit to Sweden due to family issues so very slim chance he can commit to Britain considering the schedule is busier than Sweden.

If a No.1 does crop up then it more than likely wont be either of those for the reasons the riders have personally given regarding schedules for 2020.