S.Mauer

L.Fienhage

D.Möser

R.Gafurov

T.Busch

B.Ernst B)

L.Baumann

M.Koscielski

And then a whole host of riders on reserve including Celina Liebmann, Danny Maassen, Smetala,Holub ,Hummel and Mirko Wolter etc, etc even old face Sekula

Edited by iris123

12 hours ago, iris123 said:

Now announced

S.Mauer

L.Fienhage

D.Möser

R.Gafurov

T.Busch

B.Ernst B)

L.Baumann

M.Koscielski

And then a whole host of riders on reserve including Celina Liebmann, Danny Maassen, Smetala,Holub ,Hummel and Mirko Wolter etc, etc even old face Sekula

I think some of the Wittstock riders got a wrong impression of their 'contracts'. Including our own Romano Hummel who is now only a 'reserve'... whatever that means. They got like 15 riders on reserve.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

I think some of the Wittstock riders got a wrong impression of their 'contracts'. Including our own Romano Hummel who is now only a 'reserve'... whatever that means. They got like 15 riders on reserve.

Mauer getting a bit carried away with all those riders. He wouldn’t use them all even if he was in the league for 10 years:rofl:

6 hours ago, Col said:

Sorry if this has already been answered with previous posts. How are Rybnik planning toouse Hancock, Lambert, Batchelor, Lebedevs & Milk? 

Obviously they can't as Woryna and Szczepaniak are going to have to race in the top 5.

I've been keeping tracks of all the teams via this blog I made up:

https://speedwayteams2020.blogspot.com/

3 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Obviously they can't as Woryna and Szczepaniak are going to have to race in the top 5.

I've been keeping tracks of all the teams via this blog I made up:

https://speedwayteams2020.blogspot.com/

Or the OP which has been updated almost daily ;)  Lambert could be tactically used at no 8/16- although he has been quoted that he wouldn`t accept that again this season. Col probably knows the answer that it`s a squad and they will use who is in form/horses for courses policy. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Or the OP which has been updated almost daily ;)  Lambert could be tactically used at no 8/16- although he has been quoted that he wouldn`t accept that again this season. Col probably knows the answer that it`s a squad and they will use who is in form/horses for courses policy. 

Indeed. 

If anyone is interested, that blog is connected to a Facebook page I run. It's called Continental Speedway and all are welcome to join. It has mostly Polish stuff, particularly livestreams of all televised matches - not the same type of links as provided on here, along with YouTube videos afterwards. Please note I'm not trying to pinch anyone from here, merely to provide an additional method for folk to follow leagues across Europe. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Like to see more brits trying to get spots in Poland. Want to be a nation on the up again they need to be out there.

While we have doubling up and riders are able to get two teams here and make a comfortable living there`s little chance or willing IMO to get out to Poland or Sweden.

7 minutes ago, screm said:

While we have doubling up and riders are able to get two teams here and make a comfortable living there`s little chance or willing IMO to get out to Poland or Sweden.

Why make a comfortable living when you could make a better living and become a better rider. Too many brits imo not willing to push themselves to that next level or trying hard enough to do so.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Col said:

Sorry if this has already been answered with previous posts. How are Rybnik planning toouse Hancock, Lambert, Batchelor, Lebedevs & Milk? 

Don't forget Sergei Logachev who did a great job for them this year despite his horrible crash in the middle of the season.

I'm sure he'll be hoping to be involved in the team, and I'm fairly sure he's too old for the number 8 berth.