British Speedway Forum

Bears v Diamond's KOCF

1 hour ago, diamonds7 said:

Thank god im not the only one wondering as to why were not replacing a heat leader in a big meeting home and away do we want to stand any chance ???? 

Basically because TJ's average has dropped so low that nobody who you would expect to score half decent points fits!!!

10 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well that might mean that the bears have to wait a little bit longer to get both hands on a cup.

Hope not. Really need the fixture to go ahead tomorrow now that Wolves have re-arranged their supporters cup fixture for next Sunday. There will be a Premiership v Championship battle for the services of Charles Wright and Ulrich Ostergaard. One would hope that the Championship KOC fixture takes precedence (as it should according to the regulations) but the SCB/BSPA have been known to throw the rule book out of the window when it suits them.

6 hours ago, StevePark said:

Ulrich Ostergaard has been flying the last few meetings, so points will also come from him.  IF Max Clegg can get some form back then he could be the trump card at reserve.  

Still all to play for and, as I hinted in a previous post, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it didn't go down to Golden Heats.

Doubt it.

It will be over by ht 12.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Weather not looking great, what the chances of it being rearranged for tomorrow? 

If that was to happen it would rule out Adam Ellis (& Jake Allen) as guests for M P T due to PL finals. Plus is there a dogs meeting on on a Monday?

41 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Weather not looking great, what the chances of it being rearranged for tomorrow? 

I don't think we are allowed to run on a Monday due to it being 'protected' against the Premiership and there is a Play-off final being held tomorrow (I don't know the situation once the Premiership is finished!).

1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

Why run on a Monday when it’s well known crowd figures are crap .. Still got next week ( if they move 90th)  or 27th still available 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnyson66 said:

Team manager George English said , we have put ourselves in with a great chance of pulling the deficit back !! Johnyson said Newcastle United have more chance of winning the Premier league this season than Newcastle have of beating us by 12 or more today 

That's a good motivational speech,  as I think I can remember that, Newcastle United once had a 12 point lead and it just dwindled away,,, just shows that it can happen :t:

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

That's a good motivational speech,  as I think I can remember that, Newcastle United once had a 12 point lead and it just dwindled away,,, just shows that it can happen :t:

I said this season but like you said 12 point lead and still didn't win it , you know and I know that we've got better riders than you , and you can be as optimistic as you want you ain't going to overturn a 12 point deficit against us , you might win but the cups coming to Teeside 

12 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

I said this season but like you said 12 point lead and still didn't win it , you know and I know that we've got better riders than you , and you can be as optimistic as you want you ain't going to overturn a 12 point deficit against us , you might win but the cups coming to Teeside 

Can't even spell it correctly......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

5 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Can't even spell it correctly......

Puc is slitl cmoing ot teeside