British Speedway Forum

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

48 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i'm doing Thursday - Thursday again, love it out there, this will be my 4th GP in Warsaw

We're doing Wednesday - Monday flying out of Manchester. Like you, I love going to Poland and this will be my 17th visit. Our previous trips have taken us all over the country.

Provided there are no delays to the flight's scheduled arrival time back on the Monday, I should just have enough time to get to the NSS if the Aces/Colts have a home match that evening!! 

10 hours ago, psycho3a said:

anyone got any flight information ? There doesnt seem to be anything other than London flights ? 

I want to get tickets but also want to make sure i can get there 

Cheers

Plenty of flights wizz air good 4 flights a day from Luton, also do other airports, can fly via Amsterdam/Munich/Heathrow from most northern airports, I'm looking to fly from Newcastle via Amsterdam but not cheap £200 return prices seam more expensive this year,flew Glasgow via Luton last year.. Had a great time on 1st visit last year, thought website was easier to use this year, was at work till pm so only 3-4 bend lower tear left but should be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the sales at now.

Planning on going by train via berlin again. I thought potentially i might have to do it alone and meet my group there. But the 2 first timers I have coming are looking forward to the train as part of the trip. And hopefully the third will be able to confirm his attendance soon.

17 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

What's the sales at now.

Planning on going by train via berlin again. I thought potentially i might have to do it alone and meet my group there. But the 2 first timers I have coming are looking forward to the train as part of the trip. And hopefully the third will be able to confirm his attendance soon.

You will have to hover over the sections here to see what`s left https://www.kupbilet.pl/sgp2020