British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2020

19 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Weather looks decidedly dodgy for this tonight ..... recommend you check with te track before setting off

My goodness, the weather in Ipswich has a time machine?

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

Was watching shieldsy last night, brought back some good memories :)

Haha, he was good around Foxhall, had some great times with you guys up there, happy memories 

• Like 1

Does anyone think it would be a good idea for the Witches to produce and sell some face masks like ITFC are doing?  Perhaps incorporate #15 in the design and give part proceeds to Danny's Fund and NHS? Would the club be interested in this? I would buy one, anyone else ?

5 minutes ago, Laobob said:

Does anyone think it would be a good idea for the Witches to produce and sell some face masks like ITFC are doing?  Perhaps incorporate #15 in the design and give part proceeds to Danny's Fund and NHS? Would the club be interested in this? I would buy one, anyone else ?

If face covering is required then this idea is a no brainer

Foxhall is certainly a stadium where social distancing should not be an issue given its capacity of about 12,000. I would say the average crowd apart from playoffs and maybe bank holidays is roughly around the 1,500 mark so masks are not necessary. 

If the government were to make them compulsory it would make me think twice about going, I can't stand anything over my face at any time let alone in a big wide open air stadium. 

Edited by Super Blue

4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

If a face covering is required, i won't be attending...

That's fair comment Blu and understandable

I suppose it's a bit different for someone like me that's been out there everyday anyway and has still been meeting people all be it on a limited and suitably distanced basis

Just thoroughly enjoyed Ipswich v wolves 2008, piotr swiderski showing why we loved him as a witch, add in schrammy,  tobi kroner and the added bonus of Freddie lindgren,  smashing :party: