British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2020

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I would like to see the track changed into one that produces good racing. That's not going to happen, so, I don't suppose it matters much who is in the team,. 

Last night at the end of season party Chris Louis confirmed they will be adding additional banking on the bends to try and improve the racing. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Last night at the end of season party Chris Louis confirmed they will be adding additional banking on the bends to try and improve the racing. 

That's good news,,,, did he say how?  Unless they are digging the inside down, I can't see how any more can be added. 

3 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

That’s what they said for 2019,need to do something ,home track should be an advantage to home team, just like Swindon is

On 10/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, Spl77 said:

I'd give young Kemp the number 7 Spot retain Allen and bring back Covatti open minded about Heeps. 

We need a couple to reliable gaters and a couple who can ride the inside and not just go for the Ben Howe line. 

Kemp is no where near premiership level struggled in championship this year .... we don’t want passengers next season...  

• Like 1

Scunthorpe have already confirmed Allen as a rider for next year so I’d bet the deal is done with us also. 

And yes Gavan I’d be very surprised if Klindt isn’t a Witch next year for a couple of reasons. I think our team will be confirmed pretty quickly after the conference this year and I don’t expect the same problems as last winter in completing the side. 

King, Heeps, Allen and Klindt will more than likely be 4 of the 7 already. 

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Confirmed it on twitter i think you will find if I'm wrong im wrong

Article is on sgp website, says he’s open to maybe riding uk in 2020 if it suits his schedule, likes riding uk and had fun riding meetings for Ipswich but disappointed with his scores in final.

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm sure a whole season at Foxhall would see his average go up. And we need a couple of riders like that to go with our steady Eddie's. 

Surely you don't want Kennett back!:blink:

• Haha 1