British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2020

12 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Maybe Ipswich have outdone Peterborough and nabbed crump from under there noses. 

Holder got refused a Visa so it's not him 

Would be a huge risk and as much as I like to get one over the Pussycats I think they would have the last laugh on this one if we did

Unfortunately seems to be the case with Holder who no doubt is/was first choice

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Would be a huge risk and as much as I like to get one over the Pussycats I think they would have the last laugh on this one if we did

Unfortunately seems to be the case with Holder who no doubt is/was first choice

Dont get anywhere in life without a gamble or 2. 

• Like 1

Just now, Super Blue said:

Out of all the names mentioned on here there are certainly one or two that would not particularly impress me. 

Let's put it this way, if it is Jason Crump, an ex world champion who retired 8 years ago then that's not my idea of exciting news. 

Smacks of desperation to me! 

Have to agree tbh. Seems they’ve pinned all their hopes on Holder getting his visa, and with that not happening this late in the day they’ve now got very few options. As you say, seems a bit desperate. 

Crump will generate a lot of interest, purely because of what he once was, but he’s not going to trouble the heatleaders even in this watered down league. 

Crump and Paco, 

Who's next for a guess

If Crump starts on a 7,,i could see him attaining it,,,, after a few meetings I could see him scoring well on some of the bigger tracks,,, he will never be the old Crump,,,, but I'm sure good enough to beat a fair few. 

I love the idea

Edited by Baldyman