British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2020

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Get ya self to foxhall,, you're in. 

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You're in :t:

Thanks guys,if i start out now i might get to Foxhall by the start of the season.

• Like 1

Surprised to see Anders Rowe signed as he is the type of rider I would have expected to be classed as a "rising star".

Good to see him get a team though. 

Been away for a while, just haven’t felt enthused to talk about speedway! hope everyone’s doing ok 

Stewart and Rowe two very good signings imo, I assume kemp will be the rising star? Strange not to announce him at same time!?

Always been impressed with Stewart he’s gotten better every time I’ve seen him race, be great as he says learning with crumpy as well for sure

31 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

For all we know rising stars are limited to wages, so Anders has made himself part of the 1-6? Good signings regardless

Clever business by Anders although i can't see the wage limits being stuck too or Kemp being happy getting significantly less. Fortunately there are plenty of ways round it. Strong side for the Witches once again.

51 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Clever business by Anders although i can't see the wage limits being stuck too or Kemp being happy getting significantly less. Fortunately there are plenty of ways round it. Strong side for the Witches once again.

Thinking about it, if Kemp is the last signing, i feel he will stay in the UK & not do Poland.

Lets be honest, would he get a ride for Gdansk ? IMO he his not ready for polish 1st division where Anders is smart doing another year in the 2nd division

5 minutes ago, GAH said:

Klindt has signed in poland for division 1 team so that entitles him to ride in two more leagues signed in sweden & denmark so him signing for ipswich that makes it 4 teams 4 leagues ? unless the rule has changed can't see how he can ride for 4 teams ????

I think you are missing the point, how can riders travel from Poland to the UK then back to Poland with the current restrictions in place ??

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, sommelier said:

I think you are missing the point, how can riders travel from Poland to the UK then back to Poland with the current restrictions in place ??

Exactly this, these are just currently names on sheets, in the hope all restrictions are lifted. And this will be the same for all teams that have riders riding abroad 

• Like 3