British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2020

It's very interesting now, much was made of signing Crump and it produced quite alot of attention.... Maybe there will be a further reduction in this average.... I would be suprised if he isn't at Ipswich however I was surprised he signed last winter anything is possible! 

And the riders that have beaten him are way lower on the pecking order, supposedly. I don't have a problem with him being in the Ipswich line up,,, but on a more realistic average of 6. I don't see the point of having a rider that will clearly drop his average by possibly a quarter.  As already said though,,, it may all be about bums on seats.  Or maybe he will be somewhere else. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And the riders that have beaten him are way lower on the pecking order, supposedly. I don't have a problem with him being in the Ipswich line up,,, but on a more realistic average of 6. I don't see the point of having a rider that will clearly drop his average by possibly a quarter.  As already said though,,, it may all be about bums on seats.  Or maybe he will be somewhere else. 

Bums on seats comes with winning, will struggle to get off to good start  in heat 1 races for first six months,I would rather see a showman / future up comming young guns like Allen and break in Kemp than wasting money on crumps maybee’s ,a big risk  on 2020 teams picked number1’s