British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2020

I think it's great that Crump is back. Ok, he and Nicki may not be the riders they were but these guys have an aura about them which no other rider here - with the possible exception of Doyle - has.

Their signings will surely improve crowd levels at Ipswich and Sheffield, and hopefully at away tracks when they visit..I'll certainly be paying a visit to both tracks this year for the first time in yonks.

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Maybe Holder will join him mid season once Visas are sorted?

Someone said crumps son is over as he excels in his sport, is this speedway or another sport?

I don't think Holder will get them issues sorted, and i think it's junior superbikes that Crump jnr is involved in.

14 hours ago, Terry said:

I think it's great that Crump is back. Ok, he and Nicki may not be the riders they were but these guys have an aura about them which no other rider here - with the possible exception of Doyle - has.

Their signings will surely improve crowd levels at Ipswich and Sheffield, and hopefully at away tracks when they visit..I'll certainly be paying a visit to both tracks this year for the first time in yonks.

Despite not being a GP rider Nicki had the 12th highest average in the Polish top flight last year. He is still one of the best riders in the world. 

• Like 9

Pedersens gating was always his biggest asset and since that's declined a bit his only way past other riders is to take them out. Hence the reason he gets a lot of gyp from fans ! 

He may put a few bums on seats but his dirty riding style (polite version) is what generally makes him disliked by everyone whose team he doesn't ride for. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Pedersens gating was always his biggest asset and since that's declined a bit his only way past other riders is to take them out. Hence the reason he gets a lot of gyp from fans ! 

He may put a few bums on seats but his dirty riding style (polite version) is what generally makes him disliked by everyone whose team he doesn't ride for. 

Pedersen has always used hard riding to get past riders ever since he made his UK debut in 98. 
Very good gater but also a terrific racer , whether that’s using force or not. Have seen him make some absolutely breath taking passes during his time. 

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Lol, last time he rode for us in 2012 he took off three of his own team.

19 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I bet some of the Sheffield riders are dreading being given the No 2 'race jacket' ...

I can see Sheffield signing Dag Lovaas and running a full season with rider-replacement at number 2 for him.

Shares the load ;-)