British Speedway Forum

Birmingham Brummies 2020

I don't see anyone else making an effort....fair play to LR for giving up his time.....

He might not be everyone's cup of tea for one reason or another, but he must have the respect of riders, or else he wouldn't still be involved?

I don't know? 

I don't pay attention to rumours, or past stories.....It's the present and future that matters for B'ham now!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lewy said:

Laurence Rogers master at spending other people's money, does he ever put anything in himself?

Why dont you ask him?, at least he is making an effort i dont see anyone else trying at least not publically, my own thoughts are that this alleged rent increase may be the final nail, unless somone has spare cash to susidise the Speedway rather than giving it to HMRC.

• Like 1

Would it be possible to have a live stream from the meeting on Tuesday?, It would be of great interest to fans around the country, and if the potential promoters are asking for donations which I’m sure is the reason for the meeting it may help to get fans to donate 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I am very confident Brummies will be running in 2022

1 Danny King 

2 James Shanes

3 Josh Auty 

4 Paco Castangna

5 Ben Barker 

6 Ash Morris 

7 Jack Thomas 

Should be a good septet to watch .

How can you say that you're very confident that they will run when they have not agreed to a deal buying the club yet? Then if they do the big rent increase to get over. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

How can you say that you're very confident that they will run when they have not agreed to a deal buying the club yet? Then if they do the big rent increase to get over. 

How do you know he is not in the know, seems a very confident post, although I would be very surprised if it does happen, King I don't think will sign, or Barker tbh, let's get Brum back on the track first, I still get the feeling it maybe NDL. If they do run 

17 minutes ago, Gerbat1875 said:

How do you know he is not in the know, seems a very confident post, although I would be very surprised if it does happen, King I don't think will sign, or Barker tbh, let's get Brum back on the track first, I still get the feeling it maybe NDL. If they do run 

He only thinks he is in the know, but he is not, always post's a load of crap.

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, Argos said:

Would it be possible to have a live stream from the meeting on Tuesday?, It would be of great interest to fans around the country, and if the potential promoters are asking for donations which I’m sure is the reason for the meeting it may help to get fans to donate 

Doubt it...........

I'm not sure what the consortium leader is going to get out of this meeting, surely he has all the information and figures he needs to know whether it's worth investing or not? Fans will obviously want a decent track for a good team to perform on and no increase on the gate. The rest is down to the business men. 

22 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I am very confident Brummies will be running in 2022

1 Danny King 

2 James Shanes

3 Josh Auty 

4 Paco Castangna

5 Ben Barker 

6 Ash Morris 

7 Jack Thomas 

Should be a good septet to watch .

How the heck did you conjure up Danny King? Crikey me that would be sum magic trick! He's a Pirate so Brummies will av to toddle off!  :party:

52 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I'm not sure what the consortium leader is going to get out of this meeting, surely he has all the information and figures he needs to know whether it's worth investing or not? Fans will obviously want a decent track for a good team to perform on and no increase on the gate. The rest is down to the business men. 

to keep the fans informed and to outline their plans .. a worthwhile meeting 

14 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

No way will the Brummies be at Monmore that's a 100% FACT

Well I'd also like to see Brummies riding at Perry Barr and hope wot I heard is 100% factually wrong. The person I heard it from is not a speedway fan so the only truth I put to it is that he as no reason to spread untruths.