British Speedway Forum

Birmingham Brummies 2020

17 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

A boring 60-30 home win or a exciting /entertaining 44-46 home defeat ?? give me the latter any day pal . Ellis ,Shanes and Morris are a must for me. All 3 are on really good value averages and can only see them going up at least a point each .

I thought Shanes was a Poole asset?!

32 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

I’m no fan of Laurence Rogers but f he gets us Nico then he’d have one foot off the naughty step. Lol

not Covatti although he does know the potential new signing very well as they often bomb round the track together!

:o :drink:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HGould said:

not Covatti although he does know the potential new signing very well as they often bomb round the track together!

:o :drink:

NO NO NO !!! God help us !!!

couldnt wait to get rid of him last time around. So very very infuriating and inconsistent, so very very unreliable 

from estacy to deep depression in just a few hours!!! 

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

Could well be Roo boy.

Look at the three big hints

dambuster signing 

bombing  around with Nico every week 

an associate of Laurence Rogers (together at Coventry)

can only mean  Chris Harris

God help  us 

Edited by the hobbit

Pleased with Garrity at 5 . Good start to team building . Do we think Nick Agertoft will be returning ? Tobias Thomsen is far better on the same average . Paco is a interesting one ended the season poorly but on a sub 5 average now .what are your thoughts on this trio ? i would have Tobias but not the other 2 personally .

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

I'd hope Garrity is 3rd in the start of season Brummie averages, riding at #4. Not a #5.

Wouldn't touch either Dane who tootled around Perry Barr in Red & Yellow last year. Tobias Thomsen is not young, Nick Agertoft is 

If rumours are to be believed could Brummies field. 1. Aarnio or Covatti . 2. Morris. 3. Shanes. 4. Garrity. 5. Harris. 6. Castagna. 7. Hume.

Does a teams #1 have to be the rider with the highest average? It takes away the craft of a team manager imposing such rules IMO.

Edited by Col