British Speedway Forum

Birmingham Brummies 2020

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Good Friday away to Somerset? M5 car park :(

Shame they couldn't come up with a double header against Leicester that day away at Leicester start 12pm and back at PB at 7.30 pm would have been a good turn out at the turnstiles and local ish derby even tho some punters work on good Friday

D

Edited by zlata prilba
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Hopefully Somerset will benefit from a few weekend 'holiday-makers' ?

Mind you, I think there are more 'Brummies' living in that part of the country, than actual 'locals' !:D

A local radio DJ in Bristol once got himself in deep trouble "In Somerset you're never more than 10 feet from a Brummie". 

Edited by RobMcCaffery
  • Haha 1

So Laurence Fielding in to assist Lawrence Rogers . 

What do we think ? Personally i think he needs help tactically, so hopefully he has enough tactical know how to help him making in play switches if/when required. 

I do not know too much about Fielding but wish him all the best .

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 3:12 PM, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

So Laurence Fielding in to assist Lawrence Rogers . 

What do we think ? Personally i think he needs help tactically, so hopefully he has enough tactical know how to help him making in play switches if/when required. 

I do not know too much about Fielding but wish him all the best .

Fielding has speedway written through his core. He has done and will continue to travel an unearthly amount of miles at his own expense just because he loves the sport. I don't know if he will command the respect of the pits but he is a nice guy and is more genuine than his namesake. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Fielding has speedway written through his core. He has done and will continue to travel an unearthly amount of miles at his own expense just because he loves the sport. I don't know if he will command the respect of the pits but he is a nice guy and is more genuine than his namesake. 

I doubt it - he wasn't very good as a rider! But I may be wrong.