Lambert

Cook

Riss

Jorgensen

Kerr

Hartel 

Andersen 

1 hour ago, Speedball said:

Close -  6 out of 7 if my info is correct.

WTF is the point in that side. Would struggle against a Championship side away from home. 

Awful

50 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

WTF is the point in that side. Would struggle against a Championship side away from home. 

Awful

Dont talk out of your backside - That side would smash every CL side home or away

• Like 5

On 11/30/2019 at 7:15 PM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Dont talk out of your backside - That side would smash every CL side home or away

History tells us,  that is the only competition we likely to win.     :t:

42 minutes ago, AlexBrady said:

Teaser trailer on the Stars social media pages of our second rider set to be announced tomorrow - I’m no expert but I’d suggest Thomas Jorgensen 

I tend to agree with you there.Guess we will have to wait and find out tomorrow.

Definitely looks like Jorgensen as there is a picture of him on Instagram wearing the same coat in Amsterdam.

Such a frustrating rider. Can be excellent at Lynn, a real entertainer and one who can actually pass but there’s no escaping his horrendous away performances. 

its not like he’s new either, been riding in the top flight with Lynn since midway through 2017. Should be getting better away, not worse. That’s 2.5 seasons to get dialled in. Think he can count himself very fortunate to be back.

• Like 2

Is back due to being an asset and being a good scorer and entertainer at home. Trouble is it shows a lack of ambition from the promotion in light of last years away form. The first two signings will need to up their game considerably on the road for Lynn to be successful in 2020 and having been around several years each it feels doubtful they can do so. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1