British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue Aces 2020

The early bird price of £10 for the Aces v All Stars Select live streaming has been extended until midnight tonight. Two decent teams on the best track in the UK.

I hope that many fans support both this meeting and the British Final. The sport is in a precarious position because of the virus. We have been calling for live streaming for years and this is our chances to help the sport we love and to show that streaming is a viable proposition for the future.

16 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

The early bird price of £10 for the Aces v All Stars Select live streaming has been extended until midnight tonight. Two decent teams on the best track in the UK.

I hope that many fans support both this meeting and the British Final. The sport is in a precarious position because of the virus. We have been calling for live streaming for years and this is our chances to help the sport we love and to show that streaming is a viable proposition for the future.

I can't watch this live but would not mind paying if I were able to watch it 'as live' when I get home later, doesn't appear to be an option but maybe someone knows better.  Had a gander on the website but no phone contact numbers, ah well.

16 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I can't watch this live but would not mind paying if I were able to watch it 'as live' when I get home later, doesn't appear to be an option but maybe someone knows better.  Had a gander on the website but no phone contact numbers, ah well.

IT'S NEARLY TIME | Buy your Live Stream pass before midnight TONIGHT to grab our our early bird price of £10. And the best bit? If you can't watch live, the meeting will be available on demand for anyone who has bought a pass! Sept 24, 7:00pm 

That was tweeted by belle vue. So if you buy it you can watch it any time 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

IT'S NEARLY TIME | Buy your Live Stream pass before midnight TONIGHT to grab our our early bird price of £10. And the best bit? If you can't watch live, the meeting will be available on demand for anyone who has bought a pass! Sept 24, 7:00pm 

That was tweeted by belle vue. So if you buy it you can watch it any time 

Thanks for that Phil, I'd been looking on the streaming site.  That's my early morning viewing sorted for Friday.

4 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

Looking forward to tonight’s livestream.

A good line up and  hopefully the expected rain is not harmful to the quality of the racing.

will be interesting to see who is doing the commentary 

Lee wild a local reporter is doing comms

Weather been nice here since 10am  

A chance of a shower or 2 this afternoon but all good. Should be good to go 

1 hour ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Does anyone know how we can get the promised electronic programme? I can't see anywhere to download it from. 

I'm assuming we will get it nearer the time. Not sure though

3 minutes ago, Ajr said:

I have. a ticket No in the 5000, wondering if that's an indication as to how many have been sold, pretty lucrative if that's the case.

Nope. I got my pretty much straight away and I was 4558

So reckon the numbers started at 4500

58 minutes ago, lastword said:

Forgive me asking but once the stream is live do I access it via the BV website or via You Tube? (I've paid my fee!)

(Just trying to make sure I get to see it!)

Its not YouTube or belle vues website. 

Need to log onto www.sportcentral.tv

Login using your log in details. 

Go to account and the link will be there once it starts