British Speedway Forum

Poole 2020

DC2

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Stevebrum, lisacolette, foreverblue, Scottyfan and Gavan over this thread like a rash.

Hang on, I can see the value in keeping this going.  :)

Poole threads were always good value, comedy value anyway. 

RIP the comedy blue tints. 

14 hours ago, stevebrum said:

And your history of moving the goal posts from the original comment I made makes any meaningful discussion redundant.

As previously mentioned I stand by my comments, plus it seems you ignoring the movement of the goal posts means that you also dint understand how to reply to a post?  That hole has always been big when trying to discuss Poole matters with you. Your goal changing is legendary and why I have no intention of giving your replies much importance. 

In other words you can't think of any! I have accepted the ones that have been mentioned between you and SteveO where do you think the six have come from?

Good to see your statements hold no weight as usual. 

11 hours ago, DC2 said:

Stevebrum, lisacolette, foreverblue, Scottyfan and Gavan over this thread like a rash.

Hang on, I can see the value in keeping this going.  :)

If people are going to make sweeping statements surely they can provide a list of names, if it is so obvious surely it would only take 30 secs but obviously he can't think of any. There is a perfect reason for that, his statement is untrue!! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

In other words you can't think of any! I have accepted the ones that have been mentioned between you and SteveO where do you think the six have come from?

Good to see your statements hold no weight as usual. 

In other words I’m not going to enter into a meaningful debate with someone who changes the goal post to suit. 

The original point that you replied to was quickly quashed by Steve0 who replied before I had chance to, which as expected exposes your comments and replies as Ill thought out at best but great for comedy value. Somethings never change, like your argument that Poole is a great track. Frankly laughable.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If people are going to make sweeping statements surely they can provide a list of names, if it is so obvious surely it would only take 30 secs but obviously he can't think of any. There is a perfect reason for that, his statement is untrue!! 

:rofl: whereas your statements change with every post, goal post changer. 

this is getting boring, haven't Poole dropped to the Championship, surely that's where the posts should go. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 12/10/2019 at 7:42 PM, Steve0 said:

Its long overdue this thread being moved.  I certainly won’t miss certain posters in this section- although they seem to be doing what they ridiculed Gavan for when Ipswich were in the second tier :rolleyes:

Certain Poole poster will just continuously invade Swindons thread and name drop as usual.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Is that the best you can do? Let me know when you have the list of names of riders who have improved when left Poole. You better get Tom Cruise ready the mission impossible! :blink::D

Think we can settle this once and for all.

Karol Baran.

:)

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Is that the best you can do? Let me know when you have the list of names of riders who have improved when left Poole. You better get Tom Cruise ready the mission impossible! :blink::D

I could do so much better if you had any credible response. I’m sure your next post will name mission impossible 2. 

Pure comedy gold tho.

14 hours ago, noggin said:

Time this thread was locked and Poole related topics were discussed on the CL2020 thread.

14 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Yeah, maybe just for 2020 though.;)

You mean Poole are going to do "an Ellis" and have 3 topics running when they drop into the NL in 2021?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, False dawn said:

You mean Poole are going to do "an Ellis" and have 3 topics running when they drop into the NL in 2021?

Nah, Danny Ford will be so overcome with all the pleading and financial incentives from Premiership promoters to come back to the Premiership (assuming its still operative?) that he won't be able to turn it down - as long as Poole can race on Wednesdays!!:rofl:

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Gerd Riss

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Nah, Danny Ford will be so overcome with all the pleading and financial incentives from Premiership promoters to come back to the Premiership (assuming its still operative?) that he won't be able to turn it down - as long as Poole can race on Wednesdays!!:rofl:

You lot can’t afford it any more.

Stick to your own little patch.  :)