British Speedway Forum

Poole 2020

DC2

Just now, Gavan said:

Cant see it somehow..........would be a lack of interest as we not in the same league......i do pity the championship fans having to read the same old crap from Shovlar and Starman so i might pop in for a laugh

Didn't stop you last season when Ipswich were in the lower league 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

So how many meetings are going to be on tv then you seem to know more than us .because i dont think that eurosport will show champioship meetings just my opinion  

The SGB/Eurosport statement mentioned a number of TV meetings.  Even if they do decide to cover some Championship meetings, MF will not be at the front of the queue to play host to a home live meeting!!

I thought that if you applied to go up or down you have to wait until the AGM ? It seems the Tigers have been approved to come up already. Have Poole been accepted into the Champ yet? I ain't seen anything. Can't see the difference myself. I'll stick with my bluff theory :)

50 minutes ago, ray c said:

So how many meetings are going to be on tv then you seem to know more than us .because i dont think that eurosport will show champioship meetings just my opinion  

I thought the announcement of meetings covered would be the same as this year on BT, including the play offs so not likely to be weekly unless they start coverage late on.

54 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I thought the announcement of meetings covered would be the same as this year on BT, including the play offs so not likely to be weekly unless they start coverage late on.

I said earlier 18 meetings and 6 of those will be play offs

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Accepted but to be confirmed at the AGM.

Nope! Not according to the Sheffield press anyway. It says in their local paper that they have 'lodged an application..' which is 'subject to approval at the AGM' and they are direct quotes btw. 

Same as Poole but the other way. 

Edited by lisa-colette