British Speedway Forum

Poole 2020

DC2

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

What a strange thing to do. Why announce this the day between the two matches of the play off final? Seems very strange timing. Almost as though he is trying to take attention away from the teams in the final.

Why come out with all this today of all days? 

I was thinking that. On my timeline on Twitter it is about Poole dropping down! And I follow a few Swindon fans too. Sure it will change back tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, Jason.C said:

We'd be here a long time :lol:

No club is perfect. Fact. A big problem is other clubs and their fans with a holier than thou attitude who are too easily prepared to blame Poole for their mistakes & misfortunes. 

Start listing your facts...

We can then all see who is holier than thou. :wink:

4 minutes ago, orion said:

Just a big bluff really .. they wont let them join the pl and then will  let Poole ride back on Wednesday 

Yep it's a bluff.  If Poole do move down the top league isn't big enough anyway so simply can't happen unless some move up which I doubt will happen.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

Yep it's a bluff.  If Poole do move down the top league isn't big enough anyway so simply can't happen unless some move up which I doubt will happen.

Def not a bluff, kinda sad that you think that. I don't think it would have got announced if it wasn't likely to happen. 

100% not a bluff,  Sheffield look like they will be up under new ownership, (so you can guess who that is) and don't be surprised 2 see 2 teams in top league that no one would ever have thought about

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

100% not a bluff,  Sheffield look like they will be up under new ownership, (so you can guess who that is) and don't be surprised 2 see 2 teams in top league that no one would ever have thought about

Must be a really good tv deal then!!!:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, scottyfan said:

How about a certain Mr Rossiter “allowing” Pawlicki to miss about 12 matches so he stayed at reserve all season??:nono:

It was just one match that Pawlicki missed, and his absence covered by a 3 pointer if I recall correctly. Timed to perfection though! 

Still, Coventry paid the price afterwards with a cold shower! :nono:

10 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

Its a bluff right... Ok, so when we do move down its going to knock a few noses out of joint.

20 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It was just one match that Pawlicki missed, and his absence covered by a 3 pointer if I recall correctly. Timed to perfection though! 

Still, Coventry paid the price afterwards with a cold shower! :nono:

No it wasn’t one meeting. He should have ridden about 12 but was stopped from riding time and again so he remained below 6 meetings and get an official average and be used at reserve in the final. 

• Like 2