British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2020

On 12/28/2019 at 1:27 PM, Panthers99 said:

Don't think EVERYONE is, but the fact he has confirmed signed for a British Club for next season, and there aren't many spots left, two and two could be equalling four this time around.

Dont know enough about Beck  to be pleased angry or indiferent

On 12/28/2019 at 8:09 AM, thecoombdog said:

He has supported Swindon and Poole over the last few seasons under different user names. No idea why he's gone onto Peterborough now.

Classic KKS from 2012 .....Originally a Panthers fan. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

The seeming and continuing  indifference  to fans regarding team formation makes me wonder why I should bother at all .

I know what you mean. I've resorted to guessing who the Panthers might be signing based on the strength of the rumours on here. I know, pretty sad eh? Trouble is my "team" comes up almost three and a half points short of the maximum. For what it's worth:

Michael Palm Toft
Chris Harris
Hans Andersen
Scott Nicholls
Bradley Wilson-Dean
Ulrich Ostergaard
Mikkel Bech Jensen

19 minutes ago, False dawn said:

I know what you mean. I've resorted to guessing who the Panthers might be signing based on the strength of the rumours on here. I know, pretty sad eh? Trouble is my "team" comes up almost three and a half points short of the maximum. For what it's worth:

Michael Palm Toft
Chris Harris
Hans Andersen
Scott Nicholls
Bradley Wilson-Dean
Ulrich Ostergaard
Mikkel Bech Jensen

Tungate for Oyster card what’s that leave 

1 minute ago, Panthers99 said:

That will be the side, plenty left to make those mid season changes... well the ones us fans can see and dream of.

If we've worked it out between us, the Peterborough management are going to love us. B)

4 hours ago, hans fan said:

Tungate for Oyster card what’s that leave 

Panthers in the brown stuff in the big heats, if they are still in the contest at that point, but less stewards needed as they can close of half the stand :)

• Like 4

Tungate 

Andersen 

MPT

Bech 

Harris 

Nicholls 

BWD 

If one of those can kick on become that number 1 then it may do damage.  I fear not enough heat winners personally. 

Absolutely no idea on how Bech will go especially on a 6 average 

Edited by Flappy

34 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Tungate 

Andersen 

MPT

Bech 

Harris 

Nicholls 

BWD 

If one of those can kick on become that number 1 then it may do damage.  I fear not enough heat winners personally. 

Well someone will have the no1 jacket because there has to be one but it's just a mix of were once but never will be again, along with the never will be anyway and the usual wouldn't put any money of any of them to win a race that mattered.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Tungate 
Andersen
MPT
Bech
Harris
Nicholls
BWD 

If Mikkel Bech raises his average by a third of a point, he'll be the number one!

Edited by False dawn