British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2020

5 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

It will be Iversen. He literally lives next door to the Showground.

Would sacrifice Iversen if we could be sure Corbyn  does not win the Election

• Like 4

14 hours ago, hans fan said:

So if Harris and Nicholls get a reduction could end up with 

Iversen 7.54

andersen 5.79

tungate 6.59

bech. 6.26 

harris 6.16 - nl reduction

nicholls 5.5 -nl  reduction

summers 4.87

looks like it would fit if Harris and Nicholls get reduction 

I’d take that team. Scott struggled at home  for the meetings I went to, but if he was at reserve that would make a difference. Also he picks up points away.

Just now, Warren2 said:

I’d take that team. Scott struggled at home  for the meetings I went to, but if he was at reserve that would make a difference. Also he picks up points away.

Actually more likely BWD over Scott if that fits.

• Like 1

If you have the top 5 of

Iversen 7.54

Hans 5.79

MPT 6.30

Harris 6

Tungate 6.59

and your correct about

BWD 5.47

then I think there is 4.81 left 

Ostergaard is 4.00

Cannot fit Summers at 4.87

Edited by Warren2
Missed something

18 hours ago, wealdstone said:

As you quite rightly point out I know nothing about Polish Speedway. I do know however that the costs involved in attracting a Polish rider to England these days can only be justified for exceptional performers. 

And even then not by ALL clubs in the PL these days. 

Many people would say there are times MPT doesn't turn up but understand what your saying about Tungate,  think MPT will be at Lynn, as for Tungate he will struggle to get another team spot if Peterborough dont want him so he needs to lower his valuation of himself and show a bit more commitment to the Panthers,

Just now, Baldyman said:

If its Iversen, that's a kick in the plumbs for Ipswich supporters, as would have thought we would have more money to splash out, what with our sponsor splashing the cash for Pedersen for another team

If it's Iversen it's a massive kick in the plumbs for King's Lynn more than anyone. Recent history has shown that when available for a full season King's Lynn is his choice. 

Having said that, I think some crossed words happened at the end of the 2018 season at King's Lynn during the Play-Off's and Niels hasn't forgive nd or forgot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

If it's Iversen it's a massive kick in the plumbs for King's Lynn more than anyone. Recent history has shown that when available for a full season King's Lynn is his choice. 

Having said that, I think some crossed words happened at the end of the 2018 season at King's Lynn during the Play-Off's and Niels hasn't forgive nd or forgot. 

I would expect tonight's announcement is BWD.