British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2020

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Bech and Jonasson have said they are signed up in the Premiership somewhere haven’t they? So could be either or, or both.

Lots of solid middle order men and decent reserves named above but a number one is what is really needed. 

Number 7 would be Tungate, number 7 Nicholls, only 1 point in averages between them ......

Looking pretty desperate for the Panthers :( Especially if the rumours of Charles Wright (Their only decentish top rider), going to Belle Vue are correct... Hope they find someone and don't have to go with Rohan Tungate at number 1... Mikkel Bech potentially? He's still due to be announced somewhere... And Anders Thomsen reckons he's doing uk... Peterborough seem to like their Danes...

Has Kenneth Bjerre quit the uk? I never thought I'd say this... But I fear for Peterborough...

Edited by Dandelion

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

Anders Thomsen will not return to the U.K. he is a long way past that now. 

from what I understand the Pboro team is done and dusted. 

Possibly the fans may know by Easter. Is it really too much to ask that for once the bosses could engage with the fans diminishing bunch that they are.

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

How far under limit is that oyster card should  be no where near team

Depends if he is on decent kit which he could very well be having signed for Glasgow. If so he could be an handy reserve especially at the EoES. 

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Depends if he is on decent kit which he could very well be having signed for Glasgow. If so he could be an handy reserve especially at the EoES. 

Crazy, isn’t it, people moaning about Ostergaard when he might be up against the likes of Nicol, Rowe, Perks, Stewart, Etheridge, Kerr, Proctor, Ashley Morris and Todd Kurtz.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Crazy, isn’t it, people moaning about Ostergaard when he might be up against the likes of Nicol, Rowe, Perks, Stewart, Etheridge, Kerr, Proctor, Ashley Morris and Todd Kurtz.

The problem with that is the way the team is likely to be built beating them and scoring 4-5  a meeting at home ain’t gonna be good enough