British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2020

On 9/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, bigcatdiary said:

I think Andersen on something less than a 6.00 average would be a chance worth taking.

I think Andersen on something less than a 6.00 average would be a chance worth taking.

Add palm toft to that

16 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Hans Andersen agreed deal with Swindon. Announcement next week.

Would be a massive shock for sure, Hans himself said he contacted Peterborough once he knew they were back in the Prem. I think it’s as simple as if Panthers want him then he would stay and on that average why wouldn’t they.

27 minutes ago, Warren2 said:

Would be a massive shock for sure, Hans himself said he contacted Peterborough once he knew they were back in the Prem. I think it’s as simple as if Panthers want him then he would stay and on that average why wouldn’t they.

Would be a great signing for any team on a 5.79 average. Given a injury free season, Hans should put a point on that without to much trouble. You suffered last season through his injury so it would only be right that you benefit from his low average next season.

28 minutes ago, Warren2 said:

Would it? Talk is cheap and always has been. At this stage of his career he'll go where the money and opportunity is. I'm sure that last year taught him that this isn't the Horton or Frost Panthers that provided both with him in the past. The mentalist is probably just being the idiot that he is but nothing would surprise me (apart from Panthers signing a top liner) at the EoES these days.

10 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Would it? Talk is cheap and always has been. At this stage of his career he'll go where the money and opportunity is. I'm sure that last year taught him that this isn't the Horton or Frost Panthers that provided both with him in the past. The mentalist is probably just being the idiot that he is but nothing would surprise me (apart from Panthers signing a top liner) at the EoES these days.

Touché 

9 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Thank god I was wrong. 

I didn't want Rasmus Jensen at all. He's got no chance of maintaining his starting average.

Why not? He maintained it last year and the league is the same strength.

2 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Was in a good run of form when he joined last year. Will be a different story over a full season imo. Still a good rider but no value on a 7.86.

You could be right, but he was nearly 9 at home and about 6.5 away, so in some respects he’s the ideal rider to sign on 7.9 as he should help to ensure home wins and be able to improve away.

• Like 1