British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2020

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Glad that is the end of you , your final comments speak volumes of your  uncaring attitude   and presumably that of Panthers management

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

If it's not Johnson, it's someone with a very similar 'im alright jack' outlook on life...

Let’s be honest the multi aliased troll knows no more than anyone. A complete fantasist that people are even considering might be someone involved. Of course they aren’t.

Its only a matter of time before this one gets banned just like the rest of the many aliases. Soon, hopefully.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Speedster15 said:

If that's what you want to think then good luck to you. Either way I don't need to prove anything as my track record has spoken for itself during the off season. Only one who had the balls to call out the petition and give it to people straight and then boom the petition is pulled with no fight whatsoever. I know everything about the situation and it's private information whilst you're clutching at straws. Radio appearances wont do anything, Contacting the Telegraph wont do anything. 

Nothing is changing you as a customer have to adapt or don't bother coming along at all. The choice is yours.

It is what I think until you give me a good reason to think otherwise. You had a spat with Watson on the other thread and showed your ignorance of the issue and no understanding of the reason for the reaction. At no point did you mention this alleged defining private reason not mentioned in public. Who's wasting their time with BBC Cambs or the ET? Both pointless lapdogs in this respect. The choice is indeed mine and hopefully many more choose to stay away and encourage others to do likewise.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Wasn't ignorant I tried to help with numerous suggestions. Bottom line was nobody was going to accept anything other than reversed decision on the BB parking. I've been reading the comments on the BB badge thread about contacting the telegraph and others about radio bookings etc. 

Didn't get the chance to mention anything until today. I was too busy taking the flack for Neil's overreaction whilst having the BSF jump down my throat on any suggestion made. Then I was banned.

That's right the choice is yours. Like I said earlier if you would like to come along then great, if not then oh well you can easily watch Speedway on BT & Eurosport. 

I don't argue just for the sake of it. Whether people want to believe it or not. I knew the reason behind the BB parking from day 1 and that's why I confronted Neil on here in my first post and told everyone straight up that the petition was a waste of time, OTT, nothing is going to change and everything in between. The petition is no longer available and it was pulled without a fight. I told everyone the team plans months ago in advance when people were panicking about putting a 1-7 together. 

I wouldn't set myself up for numerous comebacks and backlash on various situations if I didn't know the facts behind the scenes. It's not arrogance on behalf. I just know everything that is going on behind the scenes. People can choose to believe it or not but I think my track record speaks for itself this winter. Spot on with the signings. Only one to call out the petition and tell it how it is. Then that petition was pulled with no fight.

I don't do things to deliberately wind people up. I don't set myself up for backlash just for the sake of it. I wouldn't post certain things if I didn't know the reasoning or plans. I specifically told people not to panic about team plans I told them what the club wanted and that Scott Nicholls was the back up plan. I told everyone the 3 riders the club wanted and the backup plan in Nicholls who also signed due to BWD's injury. The petition is gone and Neil has run off because he cant face the backlash. I told everyone straight about the petition but I was deemed ignorant. 

I am certain you knew everything from day one, be surprising if you did not.

1 minute ago, Speedster15 said:

Stick to the trolling Baldyman. You represent every little thing as to why riders, management & sponsors think this forum is a joke. We all shake our heads and laugh at some of the stuff that gets posted on here and no it's not my posts. But you can have a little joke and say it is. End of the day like I have said my track record has been exceptional all winter. I know your real name. We have crossed paths at many Speedway meetings. You just haven't figured out who I am as of yet. Nobody has. One day though when I'm no longer involved in Speedway I shall reveal my real name. That is a promise. You can have a joke over that one as well if you like. But you either have to take my word for it or reject it. I'm not going to waste my time convincing people into believing something they don't want to believe unless they're handed my drivers licence, street address, job title at Peterborough Speedway and everything in between.

Too right Michael :t:

3 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Stick to the trolling Baldyman. You represent every little thing as to why riders, management & sponsors think this forum is a joke. We all shake our heads and laugh at some of the stuff that gets posted on here and no it's not my posts. But you can have a little joke and say it is. End of the day like I have said my track record has been exceptional all winter. I know your real name. We have crossed paths at many Speedway meetings. You just haven't figured out who I am as of yet. Nobody has. One day though when I'm no longer involved in Speedway I shall reveal my real name. That is a promise. You can have a joke over that one as well if you like. But you either have to take my word for it or reject it. I'm not going to waste my time convincing people into believing something they don't want to believe unless they're handed my drivers licence, street address, job title at Peterborough Speedway and everything in between.

Are you Stephen King?  This is getting spooky.  :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Speedster15 said:

I honestly don't want to argue with people and cause trouble. Some things though result in trouble. 

I did try and help you guys with suggestions whilst calling out Neil Watson. I can only repeat again though. Where is Neil Watson at? He's nowhere to be found. He's ran off hoping everything will blow ever and saved himself from taking all of the backlash. I did tell you he was two faced. But once again people took his side and now they're left with many questions to be answered whilst being even more frustrated than ever before over the BB parking change. 

I'm not sure folk did take his side.  His pathetic climb down was flagged by myself and many others.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Speedster15 said:

Says the one who thinks he knows it all. The gift that keeps on giving aye Steve. What was you saying about Jason Crump? Just stick to paying your £18 entrance fee to Wolverhampton's home meetings steve.

I’ll stick to the one alias however with nothing to hide. I’ll leave the ‘alleged’ know it all to you or at least this, the previous and your next incarnation.

However the only other posters here that believe you are your own.

Thats the engaging done. 

17 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

What sort of reaction was the management expecting from a group of people who had just been told they were being excluded from attending. They really do come across as vile people.

I tend to agree on the exclusion if not the vile, and they can play semantics all they want (thought the tweet might be of interest):

Peterborough Panthers Speedway @PboroPanthers (7/2/20) - Replying to @SteveDavey77

Hi Steve we haven’t excluded anybody. Please select your words more carefully. Thank you.

Just now, wealdstone said:

Believe me when I say that imo there are very few people  who will be closer to the facts than Speedster.

If you were throwing at a dartboard you'd hit the wall.