British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2020

21 hours ago, Flappy said:

If Ostergaard and Richard Hall are legends then so is he in my eyes

Give me a team including any 4 of the following and ill be there every week.

Crump
Hans
M Poole
R Pederson
R Sullivan
Z (Sam) Tesar
NKI
Hans Clausen
K Bjerre
Mario Jirout

However bad the results are, I would pay to watch with a smile!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

This article is from 2019. Might be of interest to someone.

https://amcn.com.au/editorial/grid-talk-seth-crump/

This is the main reason Crumpie is coming over to UK - to support/supervise his son's racing!!  Very nice to be able to pick up some pocket money as well.  I wonder if he's on a guarantee or just points money?

35 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

A sort of heres what you could of signed but didn't moment.

Chris Holder will get an invite as he cant get paid if he rides in the UK hes perfect for the Scrooge Panthers :D

See what you’re saying but it’s a meeting with past and present Panthers so being a former Showground favourite it could happen. 

It might be a case of “crikey we got away with one there” rather than “look what we could have had” ;)

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Peter Oaks was on the talk speedway podcast this week and he says panthers have a proper no1 that should be announced this week

Interesting listen and sounds positive for a decent No.1. Worth a few people on here having a listen especially his comments on taking time to put the team together. 

Many people on here who  do not have the benefit  of podcasts , face book etc, just wish we could be kept more up to date than the scraps allowed by management as and when they think fit

1 minute ago, wealdstone said:

Many people on here who  do not have the benefit  of podcasts , face book etc, just wish we could be kept more up to date than the scraps allowed by management as and when they think fit

What information are you expecting them to tell you. If they are in negotiations with a number of riders you can’t expect them to name them all or talk about the terms of potential contracts etc?  

15 minutes ago, Sully said:

What information are you expecting them to tell you. If they are in negotiations with a number of riders you can’t expect them to name them all or talk about the terms of potential contracts etc?  

Clearly you think differently to me, leave it like that shall we?

11 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Clearly you think differently to me, leave it like that shall we?

Genuinely curious to know what you expect. You’re very vocal on here with your disapproval of everything the management does so interested to know what information you expect from them regarding team building?

7 minutes ago, Sully said:

Genuinely curious to know what you expect. You’re very vocal on here with your disapproval of everything the management does so interested to know what information you expect from them regarding team building?

As I said you think differently from me, you may be right or I may be. 

51 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Everybody has access to podcast, Facebook, Twitter etc. To be on here you need access to the Internet. It's not the clubs fault but your personal choice to not venture to these other outlets that has information 

• Like 3