British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

On 8/29/2021 at 10:20 PM, Tosh1218 said:

If Aarnio is suspended next Friday , his average isn’t the greatest plus there’s other teams racing on the same night won’t help in getting a good guest ,I’d be tempted to get Aaron Summers from Berwick 

You got your wish of Aaron Summers riding in the meeting. Sadly it seems it's for Leicester instead of Nick Morris

Just seen that Jordan Palin has put something out on his social media saying that it is going to be a minimum of 2 weeks for the collar bone injury suffered at Redcar so a guest will be required. Will they have to ride at number 2 because that’s where he is in the latest average change?

22 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

So What’s the crack with Aarnio will it be a guest ? and will our riding order change for Friday night

Supposed to be Simon Lambert dropping to reserve with Palin at 2 however Palin out for a minimum of 2 weeks so not sure how this will work

7 minutes ago, eric i said:

So does the guest for Palin have to be a rising star or can we use anyone bellow his average or RR.

Sure Berwick had to use R/R for Leon at Newcastle. Possibly able to use a rising star?

Cannot use average from what I remember.

1 minute ago, Gambo95 said:

Sure Berwick had to use R/R for Leon at Newcastle. Possibly able to use a rising star?

Cannot use average from what I remember.

Right not ideal that as I feel Rob will have been planning r/r for Aarnio already we will wait and see