British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

13 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Not sure why Ryan Kinsley and Josh Auty still keep getting mentioned to make the Playoffs Scunthorpe need to win more away meetings if you bring in Auty and Kinsley for any of the current line-up you still won't get them because both Ryan and Josh are similar to the rest of the Scorpions team minus Ellis and Jorgensen (1 or 2 track ponies) (Not including Palin)

Auty for Pijper is a slight increase and that’s it really in my opinion 

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Looking at the Greensheets for September am I right in thinking Lambert will be going down to reserve with Palin moving up? 

Yeah I’m thinking the same. Also I didn’t think Josh Macdonalds average could go below 4 despite how many matches he did but it seems to be in the latest average change 

15 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Who for though ? 

Eastbourne's riders are getting snapped up with Lawson, Kerr & Brennan already announced.

On Friday's Redcar v Scunthorpe thread, it is saying Aarnio has a 9 day ban for non speedway related absence! This year, how many times has this been penalised where other related absences are down to, supposedly, covid(positive tests or isolation)?

2 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

If Aarnio is suspended next Friday , his average isn’t the greatest plus there’s other teams racing on the same night won’t help in getting a good guest ,I’d be tempted to get Aaron Summers from Berwick 

Think we will probably use r/r

Edited by Ryan555