British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2020

2 hours ago, RS50 said:

Why has the Poole match been postponed? (especially considering no new date announcement.) Long gap between home fixtures after Kent match.

It was the Scunthorpe's Promotion request. Poole agreed to the postponement. No reason given as why. 

22 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Ellis replacing Auty was a wrong move, you won’t improve that much also Elis is not like Auty exciting Godfrey has made a huge mistake,

Ellis is expected to gain more points at away matches, that was Rob's thinking, so lets see how it pans out starting tonight.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Ellis replacing Auty was a wrong move, you won’t improve that much also Elis is not like Auty exciting Godfrey has made a huge mistake,

The best thing that could have happened for rider and club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin king said:

The best thing that could have happened for rider and club.

Possibly for Auty who could do with a new challenge as for Ellis like Josh is not an in/out no 1 at Prem level he could be in time.For me Josh at his best will always be the better home rider at the EWR we shall see in time.

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Yeah….. 14 points away.

huuuuge mistake

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, eric i said:

Jake Mulford and Josh Auty for Josh mcdonald and Theo.

To be honest Theo has been really good so a bit harsh on him in my opinion and I don’t think we can bring Auty back in according some rule about removing a rider then re adding them 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

your obsession with Auty is odd!! At home once Adam is dialled in its about even and away Ellis is miles ahead of Auty!!! Auty hasnt even been good at Scunny this year