British Speedway Forum

Redcar v Leicester Semi final

Weather doesn't look to bad so hopefully we can get this tie completed , after last night we just need our 2nd strings to be a bit more consistent to get a result here and big thanks to Jake Allen for last night , he dropped one point from 4 rides more of the same please Jake , Come on the Bears , hopefully make the final then do a job at Newcastle tomorrow to take the cup to Teesside 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, johnyson66 said:

Weather doesn't look to bad so hopefully we can get this tie completed , after last night we just need our 2nd strings to be a bit more consistent to get a result here and big thanks to Jake Allen for last night , he dropped one point from 4 rides more of the same please Jake , Come on the Bears , hopefully make the final then do a job at Newcastle tomorrow to take the cup to Teesside 

I'd be disappointed with Jake Allan for MPT at Leicester. He isnt known for his ability round more technical tracks though appreciate its hard to find guests in October. Hoping for a Redcar win but just dont see it now.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MD said:

I'd be disappointed with Jake Allan for MPT at Leicester. He isnt known for his ability round more technical tracks though appreciate its hard to find guests in October. Hoping for a Redcar win but just dont see it now.

He rode well last night and the last time he was at Leicester he won 3 races so we will see , I'm happy with Jake as our guest 

On 10/4/2019 at 9:49 PM, Yearbyred said:

Advantage Leicester you'd have to say now after a strange night at the MPA.

Bears stormed to an early lead, it was up to 14 points at one stage, but then a lot of shared heats and a Leicester "fight back" due in a large degree to Redcar dropping points from scoring positions (Lawson e/f when second and Greaves spinning off when second). Not much racing as the track was very wet and gating was at a premium.

All the Bears chipped in, Lawson was an excellent guest. For the Lions ,Douglas was the expected excellent top man, Nicholls faded after a good start and Mountain rode well after a shaky start.

Think the Bears will regret those dropped points but at least they take a lead of some sorts.

Well we did pay for those dropped points as I feared.

Still a good effort by the lads to take it to the last heat. Thanks to Jake Allen again for his excellent service the last 2 nights.

Congratulations to the Lions, they’ve been the best team all season and I hope they go on and win it.

Bears deserve something out of this season so hope they can pick themselves up for the second leg of the KOC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The live update site really needs to get sorted. That's twice in two days they've made a pig's ear of the score, and there have been numerous errors throughout the season. Are the texters to busy texting instead of watching the actual racing?

Unlucky Redcar. I'm afraid you let Lecester of the hook at home.

Well done Leicester. Good luck against Glasgow.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, leander said:

The live update site really needs to get sorted. That's twice in two days they've made a pig's ear of the score, and there have been numerous errors throughout the season. Are the texters to busy texting instead of watching the actual racing?

Unlucky Redcar. I'm afraid you let Lecester of the hook at home.

Well done Leicester. Good luck against Glasgow.

Those texters should learn to multitask, by being able to do something normal and play on their device at the same time, what a disgrace.