British Speedway Forum

Poole v Ipswich Play Off Semi 1st leg. 23/9/19

50 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Bunce : Just had my  91 year old father on the phone saying the "speedway isn't on the BT schedule for Saturday"  so he cannot put it on his record schedule !!

I will give him a call tonight to put him striaght - if Natalie Quirk says its on  it must be on !

BT Sports 3 7.30pm

2 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Bunce : Just had my  91 year old father on the phone saying the "speedway isn't on the BT schedule for Saturday"  so he cannot put it on his record schedule !!

I will give him a call tonight to put him striaght - if Natalie Quirk says its on  it must be on !

It’s on but might not be in the schedule yet as it’s a reschedule.

I remember Guy offering a bonus on a previous occasion to win something. Didn't happen then, but this time could be different.   I know everyone is important and they all need to play there part, but I still have concerns over Heeps at 2 tonight and track prep on Saturday. 

If my concerns are proved unfounded, then we have a good shout of making it to the final. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 8:40 PM, stevebrum said:

It’s on but might not be in the schedule yet as it’s a reschedule.

Thanks all. It wasn't on the planner on my Sky box at the time, but has now changed. So I'm ready now. Will take the telephone off the hook, warm up the armchair, box of chocs and coffee to hand and may the best team win! Lets hope the weather holds out and they are both close exciting meetings.

• Like 2

Should be dry but cold wind tonight!! As Rayc says above its sunny at the moment and forecast to continue this afternoon and evening. Might be the odd shower.

Not been down to the track today but someone has posted on FB that track covers have been utilised?!

Anyway nice to see Ippo's sponsor offering a cash incentive if they bring home silverware - I reckon he's on a fairly safe bet there.

Meanwhile the Poole side are all having their carpets cleaned!!:rofl::rofl::t:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Well this is when the —— rubbishe stops ,Ipswich to give the Poole tools a lesson on thier turf tonite and finish them off at home Saturday nite with a convincing win on what the team was built on ,solid 1 to 7 with a real number 1 

You had a nice dream last night?  Sounds like you are still asleep :wink: