British Speedway Forum

Tommy Knudsen

steve roberts

28 minutes ago, iainb said:

They have obviously never seen Neil Collins with his wheel an inch in the air :rofl:

Erik Gundersen was another who didn't perfect 'wheelies'...or I certainly never saw him do so and I did see a lot of him during the many clashes between the "Cheetahs" and "Heathens".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Erik Gundersen was another who didn't perfect 'wheelies'...or I certainly never saw him do so and I did see a lot of him during the many clashes between the "Cheetahs" and "Heathens".

I can't even ever remember him trying tbh

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I can't even ever remember him trying tbh

I often remember Erik arriving at the first bend after the tapes had risen having his front wheel just inches off the ground before placing it down before entering the bend. Whether this was his way of gathering traction or just a reactionary thing I don't know but I certainly don't recall him pulling wheelies in the traditional sense.

• 4 weeks later...